Friday, April 8, 2011

91 degrees and cold watermelon

Quite warm today, but love walking outside in shorts and sleeveless tops and then I can always go back inside to AIR CONDITIONING and ice cold watermelon.  The biggest problem I am having right now are wasps!  From about 10:00 in the morning until dark they absolutely swarm my deck. Maintenance came and got rid of a couple nests under the eaves on my deck, but there are more coming from somewhere else.  It sucks.  I talked to management today and they said they are going all around all the building and trying to find the nests.

I have to admit to a little bit of homesickness the last couple days and an occasional desire to wear fleece.

.

I miss the sweet faces of these munchkins.

Goodnight All!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, I wish it was shorts and t-shirts weather here. We should be having afternoons in the 70s, instead it's only about 55. Too cold with the possibility of more rain later in the week. Blah.

    We are heading to the bay area to care for our tiny granddaughter while her parents go kayaking and other water adventures. I am planning indoor adventures for us.

    ReplyDelete